Cuboy: Cubeture 2 Cuboy: Cubeture 2

Scratch when I said Era 1 was the awesomest. I thought sequels weren't supposed to be THIS good. Epic! And the muisic, too, as well as the brilliant voice-acting. The gfx, ofc, is exceptional, as usual.

Back to the Cubeture 1 Back to the Cubeture 1

This has to be the most amazingly cutest game I've ever come across! With equally-amazing gfx, to boot.

Haunt the House Haunt the House

I am in LOVE with this. Brilliantly original and just plain adorable! And hilarious, to boot! +5!

G-Switch G-Switch

A game which'll never get you bored!

I absolutely loved playing this game but I cut two stars because of the following two points:
1) No medals. Hence, every level/marker passed did not make it anymore rewarding than our effort; and
2) The game restarts from the beginning once the browser closes. It gets pretty inconvenient if one needs to restart the computer or turn it off for the night.
All in all, a almost-perfect game!
Loved playing every second of it as it's incredibly reflex-challenging.

Brawl Royale Brawl Royale

Highly entertaining.

I just love this game. One thing which bothers me, though, would be the fact that the player needs to restart the entire tournament even if they fail somewhere near the end. That's pretty inconvenient but the awesomeness of the game overshadows that point - until, of course, when we FAIL. >.<

P.S. I dig the animations style.

Foreign Creature Foreign Creature

Entertaining!

I loved it! Though, it reminded me of The Visitor by Zeebarf. Did you get inspiration from it? Anywho, I enjoyed the details of the environment a LOT!
Can't wait to play the sequel! *yay!*

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Lovin' it!

I am totally in love with this game. However, I just think that, after dying, starting the game from the start - AGAIN - gets pretty annoying after a while.
Otherwise, it's a brilliant game and just perfect!

The Paper Boy The Paper Boy

Cute.

I thought that was adorable - I liked the concept a lot! - colorful and just sweet. Though, I think more levels should be there and the music could've been better.

Anyway, good work!