Naruto Tenrai Hirate ep 1 Naruto Tenrai Hirate ep 1

PWNed! Hinata, as well as you on this flash.

The TRUE death of Hinata The TRUE death of Hinata

LOL, I'm such a Hinata fan and even I thought this was hilarious. Kisame PWNed and, seriously, she's UNDER-rated. XP
Good job!

The Justin Bieber Show The Justin Bieber Show

So Random!

... but interesting. I love the art. And, as the people who commented before me said, it was indeed random things pieced together but I think that's how you meant it to be. =)
I thought the voice-acting was impeccable and, again, the art was just... wow.

Cuboy: Cubeture 2 Cuboy: Cubeture 2

Scratch when I said Era 1 was the awesomest. I thought sequels weren't supposed to be THIS good. Epic! And the muisic, too, as well as the brilliant voice-acting. The gfx, ofc, is exceptional, as usual.

Back to the Cubeture 1 Back to the Cubeture 1

This has to be the most amazingly cutest game I've ever come across! With equally-amazing gfx, to boot.

Haunt the House Haunt the House

I am in LOVE with this. Brilliantly original and just plain adorable! And hilarious, to boot! +5!

[oove] Heartbeats [oove] Heartbeats

Soulful.

Absolutely Gorgeous. Deep. I felt like it was being played from the deep recesses of the heart, somewhere untouchable.

I loved every second of it.

Naya Ninja Naya Ninja

Gorgeous...

palette. The colors are breathtaking. Your coloring conquers! Not to mention, the girl is beautiful.

CHOCOLATE COVERED RAPE DRUGS CHOCOLATE COVERED RAPE DRUGS

Dude...

I totally loved reading the 'story'. It made me ROFLMAO. Even more so than the actual picture. You seem like such an awesome guy IRL - someone who scares people away with their insane sense of *witty/sarcastic* humor - yeah, definitely.
I look forward to seeing new pics having awesomer stories entitled to them.

Justin Bieber cover Justin Bieber cover

Who cares...

if you drew whoever? I think the drawing's just amazing - it really does capture 'The Little Prince'.

Bullsik responds:

I'm really glad you know "The Little Prince".
I thought it fits Bieber in some way.

Thanks!